Thursday, January 27, 2005

All Worship, Praise and Glory


Tetons National Park

All Worship, Praise and Glory, a poem by Sharon Day

My days are brightened by God's light,
And my nights He fills with song.
All worship, praise and glory
Unto my God belongs.

My life He crowns with mercy,
My heart He fills with love.
My worship, praise and glory
Belongs to God above.

Whenever storms surround me
With mighty winds that blow,
He always brings me through the storm,
And keeps me safe and whole.

Through trials He stays right with me.
He turn darkenss away.
The brilliance of His glory
Outshines the dawning day.

He guards the pathways that I take,
And keeps me in His care.
It matters not where I must go
I always know He's there.

He is my refuge and defence,
He guards me all day long.
All worship, praise and glory
Unto my God belongs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home