Sing Unto The Lord

Mountains in Bloom
Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God: Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.
Psalm 147:7-8
Beside The Still Waters is a compilation of photography, scripture and inspirational poems from the Holy Bible created to give encouragement to anyone going through trials in their life. My poems are inspired by scripture to help strengthen faith in times of trouble. All images and poems are copyright by Sharon Day. All rights reserved. No images or poems may be reproduced in any form without permission of the author.
2 Comments:
I am definitely a fan of glorifying God in everything that we do. I also do the same with photography, song, and poetry. We have a lot in common! Wonderful work on your blog!
I feel a kinship with you...I love your blog and what you do with your art and scripture. So glad to have found you. I also have a love for the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, Beautiful work.
Blessings~
Post a Comment
<< Home